Describe the person above you.

I am Mystique's sister. I'm sorry for all the drama but I still stand by what I said in my now deleted thread- you really are pretty. And no, I'm not Italian, so don't feel ashamed, even though I don't understand why you would seeing as it was all in good fun. =/

I am Mystique's sister. I'm sorry for all the drama but I still stand by what I said in my now deleted thread- you really are pretty. And no, I'm not Italian, so don't feel ashamed, even though I don't understand why you would seeing as it was all in good fun. =/

Well, I'm not ashamed (that was also a way to make you understand how much strange your request was)....
And then for me that's over, so it's not a problem... it's just that the way you used about your "asking for pics" wasn't that kind... but nevermind, it's already past!

^is Mystique, and a BAAAD liar :lol: