Describe the person above you.

mmm Elisa + Igraine
Well, I like Igraine, but... I would never act lesbian, even if you'd pay me to. Sorry. ;)

very busy, but good... how are you darling?
Well, I'm a lil' tired about my studies, argh... but there are worse things in life, so I can't keep complaining, and now I'm just relaxing! :)

Heartless Name said:
^ Welcome back!
Hi, Joe! I missed you... :oops: I'm quite fine as you see, and you? :)

Sock puppet said:
OMG!!! your on :D!
Hey, hi Sock puppet! :wave:

And we all missed you here too, I was wondering what happened! But we didn't forget about you, I even put you in my video! :) I've been fine, working lots, and yourself?

Well, I had some bad days... but it doesn't matter..
But then had a lot to do with my studies too, cause lessons are becoming always more demanding... c'est la vie! ;)
Nice to hear that you're fine! :)

ps: you've put me in a video? Which one, where? o_O *assumes curious face*

Igraine said:
:p Victim, I wouldn't too, I often said that! :lol: we were just having fun, blame ghost of bodom for the whole lesbian thing, he started it!:lol:
Ok, ok: GhostOfBodom, it's your fault, aren't you ashamed?! :mad: ..:p

ps: compliments for having created a thread that got this far! :)

┼Victim of the Night┼;5649944 said:
Well, I had some bad days... but it doesn't matter..
But then had a lot to do with my studies too, cause lessons are becoming always more demanding... c'est la vie! ;)
Nice to hear that you're fine! :)

ps: you've put me in a video? Which one, where? o_O *assumes curious face*

*hugs* Aw well I'm sorry you had bad days :( But I hope you're doing and feeling better now! :) And in this video

ENJOY! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
*hugs* Aw well I'm sorry you had bad days :( But I hope you're doing and feeling better now! :) And in this video

ENJOY! :D

[:)lol:)^2]^3
But.... Hahahahaha!!! That was really funny... really, really a good job, I liked it (aside when there was my face, but whatever)!!
And thanks for having put me in the video! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
┼Victim of the Night┼;5650043 said:
[:)lol:)^2]^3
But.... Hahahahaha!!! That was really funny... really, really a good job, I liked it (aside when there was my face, but whatever)!!
And thanks for having put me in the video! :)

Aw, well, I'm glad you enjoyed it :D but you're silly your face was a great addition to the video :)