Describe the person above you.

┼Victim of the Night┼;5824182 said:
^is beautiful and kind, which is cooler...

Nice to hear that... oh, and very beautiful pics of you, in the Own Pics thread... you're really beautiful! :)

^thanks sweety :) You're faaaaaaar more beautiful than me, so coming from you that means a lot :)

BTW hope you're doing fine too.

^no, I'm not, and instead she is too humble... she is really what I said! :)

ps: thank you, I'm doing quite good, not totally... but let's not dwell on it, whatever...

^has now my wish for a good night... and see you! :wave: (ps: thanks for the company! :))

(grrr, here it's bedtime, and I promised to myself to go to sleep sooner, tonight, cause I need some sleep... I never sleep enough and my eye-sockets are just...bleahhhh... :p)

Misunderstood me, but it's ok. :)
┼Victim of the Night┼;5824128 said:
No, absolutely...
Sorry, I don't know you, I don't even know if you're a girl or a boy, maybe there's a misunderstanding...
In that post I meant that I agreed about the fact that your fairy (that I don't know who is, maybe your gf if you're a boy? dunno) is hotter, cause my avatar is not, instead... sorry 4 misunderstanding.
:lol: Don't worry about it. I'm a guy. And the pic I plan on posting is ME dressed up as a Fairy.

^has my apologies, instead... and also, cause I'm going to bed, my wish for a good night! :)

(ps: I'll wait to see that pic of you as a fairy, then :p)