Describe the person above you.

no it's goddamned ozzie the way you all pronounce it! i've heard you! yessss!

^pointed out i made a double post, and also forgets it takes a bit to annoy me.

Soy is g.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:Spam: