Describe the person above you.

^talks nothing but shit about me

I'm just provoking you dude. Who the hell says "Gives me FAR more praise than I deserve"? Why wouldn't you deserve praise? If someone says you're awesome it's a compliment dude, fucking TAKE IT. I'm serious, I used to be REALLY low on self-esteem like you seem to be and I got past it by actually taking compliments seriously. It really IS that simple.

All I'm trying to do is get you to realise that being passive like that isn't going to get you anywhere. If you want me to stop just say so and I will, no worries.

thanks man. u'd have to know more about me to understand my lack of self esteem. there's a good reason for. b/c of circumstances beyond my control, i've always been quick to write off compliments as pity. now that you've explained everything, i realize i misjudged you. i thought u were just being a prick. no blood no foul. it's cool. :)

thanks man. u'd have to know more about me to understand my lack of self esteem. there's a good reason for. b/c of circumstances beyond my control, i've always been quick to write off compliments as pity. now that you've explained everything, i realize i misjudged you. i thought u were just being a prick. no blood no foul. it's cool. :)

conformistchip.jpg