Describe the person above you.

i dunno :S i thought you're 24 for some reason... don't ask me why :lol: i have no idea why

EDIT@ and been 22 is good... i hope

Vikk Cavanagh said:
i dunno :S i thought you're 24 for some reason... don't ask me why :lol: i have no idea why

EDIT@ and been 22 is good... i hope

yes, it's good being 22! :)

and ok, won't ask you why... but.. why don't I have to ask you why? :heh:

┼Victim of the Night┼ said:
yes, it's good being 22! :)

and ok, won't ask you why... but.. why don't I have to ask you why? :heh:

cuz some random things just come to my mind... without explanation :lol: so i can't explain haha

Vikk Cavanagh said:
cuz some random things just come to my mind... without explanation :lol: so i can't explain haha

well, but you're not the first who told me that I seem more than 22, so.. no probl!! ;)

back on topic:
is (you!) thinking random way, sometimes... ahahah :saint:

The-Petoniemi said:
Finnish of course :)

Finnish??! yay, then that's great... :) and thank you, or better, kiitos! :D
Hmm, I have to learn Finnish someday!! Will I be able to do? I hope so...cause it's one of the most difficult languages! :Smokin:

that'd be awesome :D pahahenki on this forum, if you know her, she moved from the US to Helsinki few months ago and she studies Finnish, she's pretty good!
If she can do it then so can you :)

(even better: If The Scatman can do it so can you! :p )

The-Petoniemi said:
that'd be awesome :D pahahenki on this forum, if you know her, she moved from the US to Helsinki few months ago and she studies Finnish, she's pretty good!
If she can do it then so can you :)

(even better: If The Scatman can do it so can you! :p )

I don't know Pahahenki... but yes:
if The Scatman (even if I have no hint of who is him/her :confused:) can do it... I can do it!! :mad: :kickass: :)

In reality I want to move to Finland, one day... but only after I finished my studies (I need other 3 years), then... I'll be free and maybe... yeah, but maybe it's just a dream...

┼Victim of the Night┼ said:
I don't know Pahahenki... but yes:
if The Scatman (even if I have no hint of who is him/her :confused:) can do it... I can do it!! :mad: :kickass: :)

In reality I want to move to Finland, one day... but only after I finished my studies (I need other 3 years), then... I'll be free and maybe... yeah, but maybe it's just a dream...
You don't know who scatman is? :cry: that must be changed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo1w2Y4yj-8

don't give up so easily :) you can always visit Finland... stuff is great over here. :p

Ooooh yes, now I remember who Scatman is!! Sorry, it was just that I thought it was the nickname of someone here... :)

Yes, I won't give up! I promise to you! I have to come there, in that weird but great land... ;)

back on topic:
is another one respectable finnish!! :) *now leave the thread: bed time! Bye, see you! And thanks!* :)