Describe the person above you.

^ prolly deserves some but, won't get any from me

(I don't really do the neg rep thing unless I see an asshole bashing cob or being racist, that's about it. Pos rep comes from making me laugh/smile)

lol bashing cob? what excactly? people saying that some are you dead yet songs arent great? people saying alexi is bi? man grow up

Reactions: Sock puppet
HomerJ_123 said:
lol bashing cob? what excactly? people saying that some are you dead yet songs arent great? people saying alexi is bi? man grow up

lol, dude, fuck off :p :lol::lol::lol:
cob bashing = cob used to be great, I once reached into my tighty-whities and got off so hard to them but since FtR they just leave me flaccid and impotent and I need hardcore bands like Bullet for my Valentine to get a boner again. (and also) Alexi used to play like a god, and I prayed to him everynight to give me a girlfriend and a life, but now he just sucks, and not because he didn't give me those things, but because I've never held a guitar but somehow think I am the perfect person to judge his skills and say he sucks, doesn't practice/is sloppy and can't play lake bodom half as good and he used to/as I can play with myself.

^that's cob bashing, turd

Rocksane said:
me too, I think my fav songs are everytime i die, silent night and bodom beach terror.

bodom after midnight/bodom beach terror medley from CRY = pretty fucking amazing

P.S. if they wrote a song about soy or homer it'd be called 'bodom breath terror' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Bringer said:
Or maybe not!
Describe the person above you? No one else has been doing it lately but I'll try.

Heartless_Name is a good guy. I like him. Not really a description but... well, oh well. :p
thanks I like you too, ex-canuck turned finn, how cool is that! :D:D:D:D:D *is jealous*