Describe the person above you.

^ you don't know what either a normal clitoris or penis looks like. can you even find your-sorry-excuse-of-one?(hint: it's the only little thing in your body, beneath all the rolls and rolls of fat.)

women_internet.jpg

faggot

^ you don't know what either a normal clitoris or penis looks like. can you even find your-sorry-excuse-of-one?(hint: it's the only little thing in your body, beneath all the rolls and rolls of fat.)

HAHAHAHA is the best you can say ? :lol:

According how your talking is, it seems you have seen tons of dicks going/clitoris directly towards ur mouth, I wasn't mistaken when I said you were a trap :lol: :lol:

HAHAHAHA is the best you can say ? :lol:

IT seems you have seen tons of dicks going/clitoris towards directly at ur mouth, I wasn't mistaken when I said you were a trap :lol: :lol:

no i don't. do you fantasise about tons of mutated dicks and clitorises going into your mouth often? i'm sorry guy. i on behalf of the rest of the human race can say with certainity, i wouldn't fuck your ugly mug, with a ten-foot-pole... though u'd like that, wouldn't u?

no i don't. do you fantasise about tons of mutated dicks and clitorises going into your mouth often? i'm sorry guy. i on behalf of the rest of the human race can say with certainity, i wouldn't fuck your ugly mug, with a ten-foot-pole... though u'd like that, wouldn't u?

Keep talking keep talking trap girl, everytime you say sth it goes beyond stupidity, wouldn't u mind back to the kitchen ?

Keep talking keep talking trap girl, everytime you say sth it goes beyond stupidity, wouldn't u mind back to the kitchen ?

did i hurt your feelings? i'm sure we all are stupid for not being able to see your "beauty" within, the one that lies beneath grotesquely large physical features and beyond intelligence, charisma and personality. but i just can't help using my eyes and my mind. i'm sure u'll find urself a nice retard someday. u can blind fold one another and play "let's find the little penis of the very very fat man!"

did i hurt your feelings? i'm sure we all are stupid for not being able to see your "beauty" within, the one that lies beneath grotesquely large physical features and beyond intelligence, charisma and personality. but i just can't help using my eyes and my mind. i'm sure u'll find urself a nice retard someday. u can blind fold one another and play "let's find the little penis of the very very fat man!"
lol. he's banging a chick. you're not.

edit: how can you call him ugly? have you seen your face? have some decency and shut the fuck up.

Yes you hurt me so badly *goes to the kitchen for more food*

Well I really don't expect that you can believe or take care about what I say, but yeah if you say that I am very very fat man and a retard, you're right.
But well sorry If I bothered you when I said you had/ still have a trap face, well sorry girl but you're very ugly, and you started with all the fat shit, which is very lol :lol: