Describe the person above you.

┼Victim of the Night┼;6434789 said:
^ asks me how I am (haha)

[Hey Alexis! I'm fine... as always, hehe. Thanks! But what about you? :) ]

I am fine, but Im a little pissed off since yesterday, well we had a silly quarrel, is not a quarrel because is only me who got pissed off by something I heard, but today Im more relaxed :lol:

^ posted a pic of him in which his eyes are very nice

I am fine, but Im a little pissed off since yesterday, well we had a silly quarrel, is not a quarrel because is only me who got pissed off by something I heard, but today Im more relaxed :lol:

Oh sorry... I think I can understand a bit how you feel, yeah, it's annoying when some similar things happen... I know it well.
But I'm glad to hear that you feel better today... I can't think of you being into a bad mood, you've always been cheerful and so on. :)

┼Victim of the Night┼;6434807 said:
^ posted a pic of him in which his eyes are very nice

Oh sorry... I think I can understand a bit how you feel, yeah, it's annoying when some similar things happen... I know it well.
But I'm glad to hear that you feel better today... I can't think of you being into a bad mood, you've always been cheerful and so on. :)

Yeah, I was very mad hahaha, I couldn't focus in my lecture yesterday, I was very angry :lol:.

Hey but I'd like to tell you what is about all this situtation, but not here :lol:

┼Victim of the Night┼;6434836 said:
I promise you that we'll talk soon... okokok, Alexixxx gentleman? :)

YEAH sure, no problem Elli, Im more patience than I was 1 year ago, I'll trained myseld trough this year, I can take nearly everything now I am more comprehensible :) .

^NOO! I'll leave that to you :D Anyways the cookies need about 15 more minutes, so i'm off to sleep leaving you with them... i'm counting on you to take them out of the stove, ok darlin? :p

Don't forget 15 min!!

bye :lol: