Desolator demo/MCD/whatever release!

Sounds pretty damn br00tal! The drums are very low in the mix though, but as someone said it's good sound for a demo. Gj!

well, I do have some issues with it (the demo of course), the last song is waaaay too long imo, aaaand I'm not that impress with the melodic part either... somehow everything sounds a bit sloopy yet that add points for being the old school way... in general, the demo/mcd/ep, is nothing but a fun ride and you got some gr00ve there, gr00ve never fails :p congrats for not failing like most bands do when then try to go old school and shit :)

well, I do have some issues with it (the demo of course), the last song is waaaay too long imo, aaaand I'm not that impress with the melodic part either... somehow everything sounds a bit sloopy yet that add points for being the old school way... in general, the demo/mcd/ep, is nothing but a fun ride and you got some gr00ve there, gr00ve never fails :p congrats for not failing like most bands do when then try to go old school and shit :)

Wow a review!