desperately searching for the split agalloch + nest

lefay82

Per aspera ad astra
Apr 13, 2006
Italy
hi all, i'm trying to help a friend who is desperately searching for this album.
the vinil was printed in 1000 copies so that will be hard to find one.
but it someone (or someone among your friends) has a copy and wants to sell, please let me know!

i copy a photo here:
108401_108402.jpg

^ Oh yeah, that one's very nice. I was very lucky to get one of the last copies, mine is 991. Tell your friend to be patient and look at e-bay, that's where I got it.

when did you exactly bought it? he found one copy not so many time ago on ebay but he fell asleep in front of the pc and waked up 30 minutes after the end of the auction. and it was sold for only 45 dollars :cry:

he's very mad about agalloch, he went to Romania to see them live for two shows. he has nearly everything from their discography, so you can understand how desperately he is searching for this split.
he brought to me from romania a cool double cd called the demostration archives, which was printed in 250 copies and handnumbered by john himself! :p

when did you exactly bought it? he found one copy not so many time ago on ebay but he fell asleep in front of the pc and waked up 30 minutes after the end of the auction. and it was sold for only 45 dollars :cry:

he's very mad about agalloch, he went to Romania to see them live for two shows. he has nearly everything from their discography, so you can understand how desperately he is searching for this split.
he brought to me from romania a cool double cd called the demostration archives, which was printed in 250 copies and handnumbered by john himself! :p

Oh no idea, perhaps one month after it was released. I was very mad because I didn't buy it from The Omega when it came out, so I decided I had to get one.

Ohhh that's horrible, but it's happened to me too. It was a DT Skydancer shirt, extremely rare, and for some reason I thought no one would bid on it. I lost.

Cool, sounds like a great item!

im not an avid collector. there's some stuff i'd like to have but it's too expensive. take shadows of the sun: i didn't care for it much when it came out, but about a year later i got totally into it and regretted not getting the nice packages when they came out. ulver and agalloch rarities are extremely expensive (i'd SO want that agalloch pale folklore wooden LP box!).

yeah, the wooden box of pale folklore would be great!
they have done another wooden box some weeks ago, which includes 7 vinyls, i think their entire discography. it was printed in red or in black vinyls, really beautiful, and not so expensive considering the fact is it a very limited edition.

im not an avid collector. there's some stuff i'd like to have but it's too expensive. take shadows of the sun: i didn't care for it much when it came out, but about a year later i got totally into it and regretted not getting the nice packages when they came out. ulver and agalloch rarities are extremely expensive (i'd SO want that agalloch pale folklore wooden LP box!).

Yeah, the one that comes with the bones!

yeah, the wooden box of pale folklore would be great!
they have done another wooden box some weeks ago, which includes 7 vinyls, i think their entire discography. it was printed in red or in black vinyls, really beautiful, and not so expensive considering the fact is it a very limited edition.

I saw that yesterday, looks very nice! Similar to the Enslaved box I guess.

Hi everybody!

Ehm Ehm.... talkin' about THE SPLIT? :worship:

@ Lefay82: you're so kind to bear such a heavy burden for a friend of yours, he is surely a lucky guy :lol: Thank you! :worship:

@ M.Letho: what would you be interested in, for trade? Or would you also sell the SPLIT? You'll get another PM! ;o)

Hi everybody!

Ehm Ehm.... talkin' about THE SPLIT? :worship:

@ Lefay82: you're so kind to bear such a heavy burden for a friend of yours, he is surely a lucky guy :lol: Thank you! :worship:

@ M.Letho: what would you be interested in, for trade? Or would you also sell the SPLIT? You'll get another PM! ;o)

ahaha finally you did it!!!!!!
only agalloch could force you to join the forum!!!! :lol: (now you see why i'm such addicted to this smiley :lol:)
it's a pleasure to see you here! :oops:

Only Agalloch and you could convince me, but I'm glad to be here.
I'll take my time to know this (new for me) forum.
Thanks again for the effort, you're a true one! :worship:,

But it seems the chase is still going on...... :cry:

:lol:

Only Agalloch and you could convince me, but I'm glad to be here.
I'll take my time to know this (new for me) forum.
Thanks again for the effort, you're a true one! :worship:,

But it seems the chase is still going on...... :cry:

:lol:

exactly, agalloch AND me, not only me, not only our common friend Bompa! :lol: agalloch must be inside the offer package!!!! :lol:

really??? :cry:
no agreement has been achieved???? :bah:
i'm sooo sorry! :ill: