Desperetly trying to find song name from YT video

FosgateHexide

New Metal Member
Apr 5, 2015
Hey guys, i'm in need of a well trained ear to figure this one out. There's a riff played in this video that I swear i've heard before, but cannot for the life of me pinpoint it. I've spent over 5 hours sifting through my metal collections and cannot for the life of me find it. Not even Shazam can pick it up. Please help a fellow metal head. The riff plays at the 4:00 minute mark in this Youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx8-_oiVaAU all help is appreciated and thanks in advance guys!:headbang:

Sounds kind of "Killswitch Engagey" to me. Have you shuffled through any of their stuff?

That was my initial thought, and yes I have went through a couple of their albums. I was also thinking it sounded a little like Atreyu's older stuff, but no luck there either :cry:

There's a whole load of people in the comments asking what it is, and you can just tell they were the kinda people at school that jumped on the metalcore/deathcore/side fringe bandwagon and that they deserve to suffer.

There's a whole load of people in the comments asking what it is, and you can just tell they were the kinda people at school that jumped on the metalcore/deathcore/side fringe bandwagon and that they deserve to suffer.

LOL!!!!! Tis true. I'm just a fan of Angry Joe and his PC gaming.