Destroyer 666/Gospel Of The Horns/Abominator

The line up is:
Gospel of the Horns
Darklord
Portal
The Implicate Order
Northerealm

It's at the Espy, in St. Kilda on March 13th.

I don't know who Northerealm are and The Implicate Order are shit, but the other three bands will slay.

Gospel of the Horns have racial beliefs, everyone does, but they are not Nazis. People throw the word Nazi around so easily today without having any real idea of the conviction of the word.
Whatever their personal beliefs, they're one of Melbourne's best bands.

There is a Notherealm song available from the Notherealm web site, I strongly suggest that melbourne BM fans check it out, because there are not many BM bands around in melbourne

thehellishone said:
The line up is:
Gospel of the Horns
Darklord
Portal
The Implicate Order
Northerealm

I don't know who Northerealm are and The Implicate Order are shit, but the other three bands will slay.

Gospel of the Horns have racial beliefs, everyone does, but they are not Nazis. People throw the word Nazi around so easily today without having any real idea of the conviction of the word.
Whatever their personal beliefs, they're one of Melbourne's best bands.
I think the term Nazi is irrelevant to Australians in the year 2004 , Aussie metal fans have nothing to do with Nazi Germany , people who call themselves Nazi's are basically ignorant racists who have latched on to Nazi Ideaology because they think it gives them a cover for their dimwitted views .

Most of them wouldn't know a Jewish person if they were standing in a bus stop next one but they sit at home on mum & dads computer in middle class suburbia carrying on about the jewish threat , Weiners .

thehellishone said:
The line up is:
Gospel of the Horns
Darklord
Portal
The Implicate Order
Northerealm

I'm definitely not missing this. I really need to get a GotH album so I can learn the songs. I always love their shows but can't get into it much as I would if I knew the tracks.

Gospels album 'A Call to Arms' should be available now.
Try Apocalyptor Records
[url]http://www.apocalyptor.com/[/url] or Decius Productions [url]http://www.deciusproductions.com/[/url] or maybe the band themselves.
Should be a great gig, Portal are absolutely incredible live.

There's another gig at the Arthouse (Corner Elizabeth and Queensbery Streets) on the 24th of January.
Accursed
Abominator
Befallen
Embodied

thehellishone said:
Gospels album 'A Call to Arms' should be available now.
Try Apocalyptor Records
[url="http://www.apocalyptor.com/"]http://www.apocalyptor.com/[/url] or Decius Productions [url="http://www.deciusproductions.com/"]http://www.deciusproductions.com/[/url] or maybe the band themselves.
Should be a great gig, Portal are absolutely incredible live.

There's another gig at the Arthouse (Corner Elizabeth and Queensbery Streets) on the 24th of January.
Accursed
Abominator
Befallen
Embodied
I can't get enough of Embodied. I wish there were more pure death metal bands out there. There seems to be so much thrash/black/death mix and a hell of a lot of metalcore high intensity music, but not exactly many pure black or death bands which is a pity.

Same goes for gothic and power etc. Dungeon stood out like a diamond in the proverbial at M4tB because they were doing something different to the rest of the bill. Same deal with Virgin Black.

Sorry to fucking whine but I'm slightly hungover.

thehellishone said:
The line up is:
Gospel of the Horns
Darklord
Portal
The Implicate Order
Northerealm

I don't know who Northerealm are and The Implicate Order are shit, but the other three bands will slay. (unqoute)

Well, anyone who cares - check The Implicate Order's guestbook to see what everone else is saying about them.

Also, you can download an MP3 from the site. Make your own judgement.

Don't listen to losers on forums who are jealous and are good friends with the eternal enemies of The Implicate Order (that is the people who would like to run the metal scene in Melbourne <not that they do> and base it on friendship, arse kissing, and arse fucking, and not merit and good music).

The Implicate Order - diverse and soulful extreme progressive metal

www.theimplicateorder.cjb.net

augdem said:
Don't listen to losers on forums who are jealous and are good friends with the eternal enemies of The Implicate Order (that is the people who would like to run the metal scene in Melbourne <not that they do> and base it on friendship, arse kissing, and arse fucking, and not merit and good music).

What the fuck are you talking about?? I don't like your band. I find your music boring, repetitive, unoriginal and your vocalist sounds like shit. Get over it. Not everyone is going to like what you do.

requiem said:
I can't get enough of Embodied. I wish there were more pure death metal bands out there. There seems to be so much thrash/black/death mix and a hell of a lot of metalcore high intensity music, but not exactly many pure black or death bands which is a pity.
Good call. Embodied are fucking great and deserve to be playing higher up in bills, as opposed to seemingly opening a gig every time.

augdem said:
In the past I'd copped an earful about how arrogant the guitarist supposedly is - then I actually experienced it firsthand, now I'm more inclined to believe everyone on the forums. I don't mind the music at all, but that'll only go so far if people in the band are gonna be arseholes to others in the scene.

Chow Mai, if you're going to the Accursed gig I'll buy you a beer, cause you have the funniest username I've come across lately. Congratulations.

Hehe cheers, I was planning to go to the Accursed gig although now I'm not able to, fucking cut about it too.

I story behind the name was that I was intending to start up an Asian-themed grind/death/whatever band (me being half Malay) called Disorient Express, having the lyrics in Asian languages and other stupid shit. Chow Mai Dong was meant to be my pseudonym in the band although it's bloody hard trying to find other people with an Asian background into metal, let alone willing to play it. :p

thehellishone said:

What the fuck are you talking about?? I don't like your band. I find your music boring, repetitive, unoriginal and your vocalist sounds like shit. Get over it. Not everyone is going to like what you do.

and your bass player's shit, and you're boring live