Details on getting the single here!!!

Briody

Jan 22, 2002
www.jagpanzer.com
The following board members have won a FREE copy of the Edmund Fitzgerald single. Totally free, just send me your address and when we return from Europe they will be sent out.

This list was picked by a secret process. No one in the band picked the names. If you didn't win this time, stay tuned for more contests in the future.

Avalanche9601
Katana Overlord
Aias
Harry (Not The Tyrant)
Golden Goose
Power Surge
secret weapon
Aethyrs
Stardust 2112
Jean-Pierre

Congrats to the winners!

Briody said:
The following board members have won a FREE copy of the Edmund Fitzgerald single. Totally free, just send me your address and when we return from Europe they will be sent out.

This list was picked by a secret process. No one in the band picked the names. If you didn't win this time, stay tuned for more contests in the future.

Avalanche9601
Katana Overlord
Aias
Harry (Not The Tyrant)
Golden Goose
Power Surge
secret weapon
Aethyrs
Stardust 2112
Jean-Pierre

Congrats to the winners!

Hooray! Thanks so much. I want to thank all the little people.... Dr. Ruth, Ronnie James Dio, the guy who played Mini Me.... :Spin: Keep an eye out for an email from me, Mark.

Thanks again,
~Christina

Honestly, I would have been a lot happier if Jean-Pierre wasn't one of the other winners! J/K J/K! :lol: I know, I should really get over you outbidding me for the Metal Blade copy of 'Ample Destruction' on eBay, huh? ;)

This is so super cool! I'm totally stoked! Thanks Mark!

Any chance I could persuade you to sign it? :headbang:

HOLY SHIT!! This is FANTASTIC NEWS!!

*does the Heavy Metal version of the Happy Dance*:hotjump:

Don't ask to see it people! It's UGLY LMAO!

Mark, Thanks alot my friend:cool:

You Rule!

Have a kick ass time in Germany and I know you guys will give them a good ole dose of AMERICAN METAL!:headbang:

Have a safe trip Mark & Co. \m/

I'll pm you my info

Thanks again Mark!!

Aias said:
Honestly, I would have been a lot happier if Jean-Pierre wasn't one of the other winners! J/K J/K! :lol: I know, I should really get over you outbidding me for the Metal Blade copy of 'Ample Destruction' on eBay, huh? ;)

Hahaha, did you come upon a copy yet? :p

Aias said:
Nope, I also lost out on the bidding for a Metalcore copy of 'Ample Destruction.'

Aw dude, too bad. I've always loved the cover on that one, I was thinking of trying to get a blown up image of that and make it into a shirt. :headbang:

Jean-Pierre said:
Aw dude, too bad. I've always loved the cover on that one, I was thinking of trying to get a blown up image of that and make it into a shirt. :headbang:

Hey, if you ever do do that, put me down for one in XL. That would make a 'wicked cool' shirt, as the kids like to say.

Aias said:
Hey, if you ever do do that, put me down for one in XL. That would make a 'wicked cool' shirt, as the kids like to say.

Talkin' about selfmade merchandise,what do you think about my coffee cup creation? :D When will we be able to buy shit like that? ;)
coffee_cup.jpg