Device (aka Disturbed Jr.)

Full Device Album Streaming on Noisecreep.

Also I've watched Gemini Syndrome come up for a very long time, it's badass that they're on this tour and I really hope they do well. They're a very good fit, anyone who enjoys Tool would love them.

As far as Device goes, I'm really digging it. It's a really, really, really good disc.

I really don't think he's capable of doing anything else. Disturbed is pretty much the range and his limits.

I'm willing to admit I was wrong in this regard, he's got a great sound with Device. It's Disturbed like, but moments of things I've never heard him do.

It's like during every moment of every song, he has to have vocals.

This is the style of Alt Rock. There's no real instrumental solo's. Maybe listen to Hunted. Might give you what you want, but don't expect minutes of silence. He IS a big draw to this band, let's face it.

So far, solid disc. I've always loved Draiman's voice. That said, the cover of the Ozzy/Lita classic (I'm using the word "classic" very generously) "Close my Eyes Forever" just may be the worst thing I've ever heard.

Gigantour 2013 - DEVICE Officially Confirmed

Regarding this year's Gigantour, Dave Mustaine said: "I'm kind of just dropping little hints here and there, and I wanted to share that news with you about (DISTURBED frontman David Draiman's new project) DEVICE so that you could run with that before anybody else says anything."

Mustaine says that while he’s fine with confirming Device, he’s holding the rest of the bands for Gigantour under wraps.