'Devil Seed' Tour 2014!

Simon / WOLF

New Metal Member
Sep 9, 2013
www.wolf.nu
'The Devil Seed' Tour 2014 has already started when we played Karmöygeddon Festival in Haugesund, Norway last Saturday, May 3rd.

It was a great show and a great festival which we have played one time before and the Norwegian crowed was awesome as always! See you soon!!

We are currently booking shows for the fall and some are already confirmed.

Confirmed show as of today:
26.07.2014 Rockviken, Frövi, Sweden
11.09.2014 Sound Control, Manchester, UK
12.09.2014 Rock N' Metal Circus, Northampton, UK
13.09.2014 Rescue Rooms, Nottingham, UK
14.09.2014 Borderline, London, UK
20.12.2014 Socitetén, Varberg, Sweden (with Sister Sin)

Really looking forward to the upcoming shows and to get out and support 'Devil Seed'.
See you on the road!!

Stay Metal
Simon

We are looking into that right now and hopefully we can find an agent interested in working with us there.
Our goal for 'Devil Seed' is to tour more and one place we really want to tour is the US.

Keep your fingers crossed!!

/Simon

I think its great that you are playing live at Varberg and that Sister Sin is also playing that night makes it even better! see you there Simon and the rest of the band there on the 20th December!

We are looking into that right now and hopefully we can find an agent interested in working with us there.
Our goal for 'Devil Seed' is to tour more and one place we really want to tour is the US.

Keep your fingers crossed!!

/Simon

Definitely keeping my fingers crossed!! Saw you at PPUSA and now I'm having serious withdrawals. Hoping it works out for you guys and you are able to come over to the US.

Is there anybody that fans can contact to help get a booking agent in the USA? Record label, etc?

Hey, well, you can Always show the interest to our label Century Media. Not that they have much to do with the actuall booking but then they see that people want to see us. :)
Regarding agents, we are approaching a couple and then we see what happens.