Devils nite in the Motor City

Well, Stroh's is gone from here, but I bet I could round up some Mickeys. Afterwords we can go over the border, get some real beer and take in the "windsor ballet"!!

Ahhh ok. Cool.
I'm a River Rat.
Grew up in Southgate.
Lived in Taylor, Allen Park, etc.
Now live in Fowlerville.
My buddy just bought a house in Garden City.

My homey lives in Fowler-tucky. In fact I think I am the only one left in suburbia, and we are looking into Wixom. Devils Nite is WAY tamer then we was kiddies. But I have just about given up on that city..."we don't need no water, let the motherfucker burn" :hotjump: :yell:

MichiMikey,
It's definetly country living out here. I should have investigated more, prior to moving here. No cable, no DSL. Hell, I can't even get caller ID because of the antiquated phone system. Dial up only connects at 24kps! That part sucks.
Having said that, it's a lot better area for my kids. Won't see to many crackheads floating around out here!
Wixom is a nice area. If you need a realtor, let me know, my wife is a realtor. (the honest kind too)
I remember watching Devils night on TV, prior to being old enough to go out and have some fun. Yeah it's a lot tamer now, which is a good thing. Aren't they trying to call it Angel's night now? Kind of funny, especially with Kwame as mayor, he's no angel, that's for sure.

TatooedSean,

Where at in AZ? My sister in law moved to Mesa. Right across the street from the GM proving grounds.

Lordlindsey said:
Ahhh ok. Cool.
I'm a River Rat.
Grew up in Southgate.
Lived in Taylor, Allen Park, etc.
Now live in Fowlerville.
My buddy just bought a house in Garden City.

I never thought I would see Fowlerville mentioned on an Anthrax message bored. I used to live in Fowlerville. I went to Fowlerville schools. (We actually lived in Webberville.) I still have friends that live out there, and they bitch about the lack of internet real internet too...of course they live about 200ft past where the cable lines stop so they can't have a cable modem unless they pay to run the cable.

Still very crazy to see Fowlerville on this board.

I live in New Hudson now, which is right next too Wixom.... it's all too strange.

Sure is.

I'd pay a small fortune to run that line 200ft!

MichiMikey,
Didn't you mention that you worked in the automotive field before? (think I saw it in a different post, could be wrong though)

sorta LL, I work for Detroit Diesel - Heavy Duty engines for trucks, boats, gen-sets etc. I'm a pipefitter and a part-time UAW rep.

Not connected...all I've got is my card and an A.A.S. Once upon a time, I'd be set for life...but now???????