Devin townsend/Fear factory

lanky noob

Jan 13, 2012
The shire, UK
met dino cazares
Watched people faceplant over a metal bar
see tesseract
see fear factory, who dedicate a song to Ryan (best friend, it was his 20th), hand him a setlist, and chuck one at me too
see devin, who also mentions to everyone that it's ryan's birthday, wears Harry's (other mate) top hat for lucky animals, plays hyperdrive, then shakes my hand and lobs a pick at me.

All in all, it's been a pretty fucking epic night.

Seriously, anyone that missed out on the epic industrialist tour really did miss out.

And if you haven't seen devin live before, go see him as soon as you can, he's fucking incredible

Dammit, I totally missed this tour cause my two closest stops were 4 or 6 hours away, and the closest one was a Sunday. I was going to go no matter what, until my car fucked up and had to shell out 3000Euros to repair it, therefore that trip got sacrificed. I still feel shitty for missing it, I hope I can see these guys soon, both bands.

Yep devin still has a cold, there was snot and other such shit all over his jacket from the start :lol:

Burton's growls sounded great in bristol, but we were stood right next to the pa system, so we couldn't hear his clean vocals at all. Thankfully :lol:

Either way, devin must be some kind of god on earth, that man is a genius, and even when he's ill he can put on an incredible show