Devin Townsend - Grace - Retinal Circus DVD/BR preview

I dunno, seems a bit pretentious and extravagant. I mean I like me a bit of Devin as much as the next guy, but just get on with it. I go to a show to watch the band/artist play their music, not watch a tosser in a fuckin' lycra bodysuit spray sparks everywhere like a fucking mong. Maybe i'm just getting old...

I dunno, seems a bit pretentious and extravagant. I mean I like me a bit of Devin as much as the next guy, but just get on with it. I go to a show to watch the band/artist play their music, not watch a tosser in a fuckin' lycra bodysuit spray sparks everywhere like a fucking mong. Maybe i'm just getting old...
'pretentious and extravagant' was the whole point of this show. Devin has played tons of regular shows, this time he wanted to do something downright ridiculous. And besides, if there's anyone who can pull it off, it's Devin. I mean, this is the guy we have to thank for Ziltoid, you can't not expect this sort of stuff from him :lol:

If you want to just watch him play his music, go to any other Devin show, there'll be plenty of 'just getting on with it' :D