Devin Townsend in Melbourne

My g/f is the best :)

Devin is doing a signing tonight at metal mayhem and she just rang me from the signing ( I couldn't make it to the signing today, I have to travel from N.S.W) and she put me on the phone to Devin Townsend !!!!
How cool !

My g/f is the best :)

Devin is doing a signing tonight at metal mayhem and she just rang me from the signing ( I couldn't make it to the signing today, I have to travel from N.S.W) and she put me on the phone to Devin Townsend !!!!
How cool !

Hanso: Is this the same gf that went to the slayer concert with you and enjoyed it? If so, could you please let me know where I can find a woman like that, thanks in advance, Spawny.
:D

Woohoo I met Gene Hoglan last night! By farrrrrrrrrr the best drummer I've ever seen. And I get to see him, Devy and the boys in action tonight. Yay!

I can't stand Devin Townsend, he is in Physisist and Strapping Young Lad or something...

Gene Hoglan is a great death metal drummer, he was in Carcass, and I think Death... and I dunno who else... hehe but he rocks.

Well, Devin plays in Strapping Young Lad and a few other bands, and did vocals on Vai's Sex and Religion album.

Gene is the best drummer in the universe, and has been in Devin's bands, Death, Testament, Old Man's Child and probably a few others.