DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT: Transcendence

Very likely, it's a beautiful amphitheater in Plovdiv. Katatonia just did a special show there last month and played The Great Cold Distance in it's entirety with an orchestra. Hoping they did a DVD shoot of the show.

This sounds like a great set. Wonder how they will determine the "by requestf" setlist?

7113786.jpeg

DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT ANNOUNCE US TOUR DATES

DTP tour dates:

April
28 - Pomona, CA - The Glass House*
29 - Flagstaff, AZ - The Orpheum*
30 - Albuquerque, NM - Sunshine Theater*

May
2 - St Louis, MO - The Ready Room*
4 - Cleveland, OH - House of Blues*
5 - Pittsburgh, PA - Mr Smalls*
6 - Philadelphia, PA - Electric Factory^^
7 - Sayreville, NJ - Starland Ballroom^
9 - Chicago, IL - The Vic Theatre^
11 - Denver, CO - Red Rock Amphitheatre^
12 - Kansas City, KS - Arvest Bank Theatre^
13 - Indianapolis, IN - Egyptian Room^
14 - Cincinnati, OH - Bogart's**

* - Headlining with Thank You Scientist, ONI
** - Headlining with Thank You Scientist
^ - Supporting Opeth, Gojira
^^ - Supporting Mastodon, Opeth, Gojira

ANNEKE VAN GIERSBERGEN JOINS DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT ON STAGE IN AMSTERDAM; VIDEO POSTED

DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT PERFORMS ENTIRE OCEAN MACHINE ALBUM AT LONDON SHOW; VIDEO AVAILABLE

DEVIN TOWNSEND HANDLES PA CRAPPING OUT LIKE A PRO AT GLASGOW SHOW (VIDEO)

DEVIN TOWNSEND TALKS CHANGE IN MUSICAL DIRECTION, SURVIVING THE MUSIC INDUSTRY AND MORE IN NEW INTERVIEW

Last edited:
I am completely ashamed for not buying this CD earlier. I haven't bought DTP cd's up to this point and now I have two with more to come. Transcendence is incredible. I'm just amazed at the layers involved in these songs.

I am completely ashamed for not buying this CD earlier. I haven't bought DTP cd's up to this point and now I have two with more to come. Transcendence is incredible. I'm just amazed at the layers involved in these songs.
If it helps you're not the only person to have this as the first disc where they really "get" Devin.