DF lineup news

He made the right decision, given his reasons. Will be interesting to see who they get to replace him permanently.

Herman's started on looking for a new bassist straight away...

DragonForce is currently looking for a new bass player. Anyone who thinks they have what it takes for the position, send all the relevant information to the following:

By E-mail (can include video files, audio files, images etc):
bassapp@dragonforce.com

The hell?! What is it with these sudden lineup changes? :loco: he seemed to be having a whale of a time at the gig last month...

Yeah it will be sad to think the big lovable fella wont be up there on the next tour, but DF are a strong enough band they'll pull through it. It makes you wonder if there is more to it though, because Herman has seemed to move on really quickly and with hardly a word said about it has started recruiting. This is just speculation, but Inhuman Rampage (don't have a go at me about illegally getting music, I'm gonna buy it when it comes out) has got a quirkier sound on it, with bits of techno and some screamy backing vocals on it. Perhaps Adrian simply didn't want to tour with that kind of stuff?

Entirely just speculation though. Fair enough he wants to spend time with his son, I'm sure I would be the same if I had one, and with Dragonforce really taking off and getting popular, maybe the schedule is just too hectic for him. I mean, they did 3 tours with Sonic Firestorm! The rest of the band love being on the road and maybe that's a bit much for him. Come to think of it he wasn't particularly social after the barfly gigs on the latest tour. Maybe he's been contemplating it for a while.