DIABOLICAL MASQUERADE covers METALLICA?

'the god that failed'... sing that line black metal vocal style! yup, works doesnt it?

hetfield & ulrich wanted me in on this, so how could i back out and not make the most vicious metallica cover ever....

errr... or maybe not
wtf ?!?!?
:ill: :zombie: :yow: :err:

goddamn..that needs to be on something other than a "metallica tribute" so that I won't feel like sucha faggot for buying it.

Blakkheim said:
'the god that failed'... sing that line black metal vocal style! yup, works doesnt it?

hetfield & ulrich wanted me in on this, so how could i back out and not make the most vicious metallica cover ever....

errr... or maybe not
wtf ?!?!?
:ill: :zombie: :yow: :err:

when I was young old school metallica was fukkin awesome.......it was definately the blackmetal of its day......

I don't think their so bad eeeh.. but I just like their old music.. and it was my first favorite band when I was about 11 sooo.. but I never listen to them now tss :oops:

develinn said:
I don't think their so bad eeeh.. but I just like their old music.. and it was my first favorite band when I was about 11 sooo.. but I never listen to them now tss :oops:
I think no one here can say old Metallica is bad... This music may seem a bit rough and naive nowadays, but back in those days they were heroes for sure... I personally never was into them but I like some old songs... Speaking of what they do now I can't even remember any latest songs :(

Metallica are awesome. Were awesome, whatever.

First 4 albums are downright amazing. I hate black album though.
And now it comes...: I think Load is really really good :) Sure it's very different from what they used to do, Load has awesome rock songs on it. Reload is a little too much.
Oh and St Anger is crap...

the mourner13 said:
I love Reload,it was my first album ever...Surely the the old stuff was better but Reload has it's own meaning in me...

yeah .. it was mine first heavy music album too... before that I just had some pop/rock cds from a cool brazilian band called 'Legião Urbana' (still got their entire collection of studio albums).. I bought it by the age of 11 i guess.. second one came in the other day.. it was Guns n' Roses's Use Your Illusion II. :p