DIABOLICAL MASQUERADE covers METALLICA?

I like a few old Metallica songs, and I'm sure if DB covered a Metallica song it would kick ass, although I'm glad it was just a mistake because I would never buy a Metallica tribute album, even if DB was on it.

Cerulean said:
Metallica are awesome. Were awesome, whatever.

First 4 albums are downright amazing. I hate black album though.
And now it comes...: I think Load is really really good :) Sure it's very different from what they used to do, Load has awesome rock songs on it. Reload is a little too much.
Oh and St Anger is crap...

hehe I got all the cd's about 4 years ago but they all got stolen when I played football at a footballcup(?).. I hate football! hehe.. and then I got so mad I kicked a tree down hehe.. yeah aggressive stupid little girl ;p and all my other cd's and my mini disk got stolen :/

Off - Topic

I would have made a thread about this, but when I saw that I thought that it would be a good chance to ask.

So, there's an album called Death's Design by dm with dan swano, and I was wondering If I should buy it. It is devided into 61 parts, and some reviews said that it gets annoying, with so many songs, that most last only 1-2 minutes. Has anyone heard anything from the album or bought it? Tell me what you think, reviews said that it's a fusion of ambient/black metal.

It's actually one big cohesive album, split up in different parts, it's not annoying unless you want mp3's of the and listen to them randomly.
You need to listen to it simply from the beginning till the end.

Cerulean said:
It's actually one big cohesive album, split up in different parts, it's not annoying unless you want mp3's of the and listen to them randomly.
You need to listen to it simply from the beginning till the end.

No problem, I like listening an album from the beggining to the end. I almost never listen to random tracks on albums, and I don't rip it on my pc, so it would be fine I guess.

The album was in the category of soundtracks, what kind of soundtrack is it? I mean is it for a movie or it is inspired by something else?

I listened to a sample of the cover. For one, it is indeed actually a band called Diabolic. Two...having heard it, there's no way that could ever be Diabolical Masquerade.

A bit of a shame, as I thought a Diabolical Masquerade Metallica cover would've been interesting.

Cerulean said:
...it's got some more good songs in the same vein: Bleeding Me and The Outlaw Torn
Right on.