DIAMOND HEAD 2013 N.A. Tour

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
From http://www.bravewords.com/news/197132 :

Legendary NWOBHM act DIAMOND HEAD is going to be making two trips to North America this year. The first will be on the east coast, Canada, and the midwest, which will take place in April. The band will be returning Stateside in October to do the west coast and the south.

The first string of dates has been announced, with more to be confirmed soon:

April
10 - Baltimore, MD - Ottobar
11 - Wilmington, DE - Mojo 13
12 - Brooklyn, NY - Saint Vitus Bar
13 - Amityville, NY - Ollies Point Place
14 - Seymour, CT - Dewy’s
15 - Montreal, QC - Foufounes Électrique
16 - Quebec City, QC - Coop l'Agité
17 - Clarence, NY - Club Infinity
18 - Pittsburgh, PA - Dead Horse Cantina and Music Hall
19 - Toronto, ON - Hard Luck
20 - Lansing, MI - Uli’s House of Rock
21 - Chicago, IL - Reggies
22 - Cleveland, OH - Peabody ’s
25 - Long Branch, NJ - Brighton Bar
26 - Allentown, PA - Jimmy’s Place

EDIT: Directly following their UK and European dates, which run September 24th to October 4th, DIAMOND HEAD will travel to North America's west coast for a run of shows; support will come from RAVEN. Confirmed details are as follows:

October
8 - Vancouver, BC - Rickshaw Theatre
9 - Seattle, WA - Studio Seven
10 - Spokane, WA - The Hop
11 - Portland, OR - Hawthorne Theatre
13 - Modesto, CA - Fat Cat Uni
15 - San Francisco, CA - DNA Lounge
17 - Los Angeles, CA - The Vex
18 - San Diego, CA - Brick By Brick
19 - Corona, CA - M15 Concert Bar & Grill
20 - Las Vegas, NV - Vamp’d
22 - Arvada, CO - Jammin Joes
25 - Arlington, TX - The Boiler Room

More on Diamond Head at this location.

Dear lord, if you actually NEED convincing to go see Diamond Head, then I really dont know what to say......

But yes, if anyone actually NEEDS convincing, DH kicked serious amounts of a$$ their last tour.

The band is chock full of energy, and performs the songs very well.

Its not like Brian has a band full of teenagers.
They have all been with him now for quite some time, and even have two full lengths together.

Dear lord, if you actually NEED convincing to go see Diamond Head, then I really dont know what to say......

But yes, if anyone actually NEEDS convincing, DH kicked serious amounts of a$$ their last tour.

The band is chock full of energy, and performs the songs very well.

Its not like Brian has a band full of teenagers.
They have all been with him now for quite some time, and even have two full lengths together.

I love Diamond Head. The reason I didn't go last time was due to the clips I saw, the singer didn't sound very good to me.

you can crash at my place.

Yeah, and remember this...

Scary-times_o_109549.jpg

I had a blast seeing them in Kansas City, with 60 other devoted fans. Yeah, it wasn't a great turnout, and it was at an outdoor biker bar, but it was a fucking great time and the band kicked ass on on all the classic tunes. The only song missing was "Sweet & Innocent," but other than that it was totally kickass.

I never ever saw them live. They're playing my place (Quebec City) for the very first time as far as I know. Are they worth seeing live? I mean, I like the classic Lightning To The Nations album, as well as selected tracks from the follow-ups, but never cared a lot about the newer albums. Do they play lots of old stuff? How is the singer?
This could be interesting...

I never ever saw them live. They're playing my place (Quebec City) for the very first time as far as I know. Are they worth seeing live? I mean, I like the classic Lightning To The Nations album, as well as selected tracks from the follow-ups, but never cared a lot about the newer albums. Do they play lots of old stuff? How is the singer?
This could be interesting...

they play a lot of old stuff and new stuff. You have to see them live. Top notch live act. They are not just going through the motions.

I can't believe they would waste their time playing Wilmington DE. The place they are playing had Cage a couple of years ago. I was so embarrassed for them. I was the only person to show up for them. They were so frigging awesome. They played just for me; even after I begged them not to. Still can't get over that. I pray more people know about DH.

I can't believe they would waste their time playing Wilmington DE. The place they are playing had Cage a couple of years ago. I was so embarrassed for them. I was the only person to show up for them. They were so frigging awesome. They played just for me; even after I begged them not to. Still can't get over that. I pray more people know about DH.

That you posted this has made me feel so good inside.