DIAMOND HEAD 2013 N.A. Tour

I can't believe they would waste their time playing Wilmington DE. The place they are playing had Cage a couple of years ago. I was so embarrassed for them. I was the only person to show up for them. They were so frigging awesome. They played just for me; even after I begged them not to. Still can't get over that. I pray more people know about DH.

Though I am not the biggest fan, I think CAGE are GREAT guys!
The couple times I have seen them they play to a small crowd as if they were playing a big festival. You can tell they are REALLY into what they are doing and pleasing anyone who is there to see them.

I will always have nothing but respect for those guys.

DIAMOND HEAD Reveal Autumn Tour Dates For North America

Directly following their UK and European dates, which run September 24th to October 4th, DIAMOND HEAD will travel to North America's west coast for a run of shows; support will come from RAVEN. Confirmed details are as follows:

October
8 - Vancouver, BC - Rickshaw Theatre
9 - Seattle, WA - Studio Seven
10 - Spokane, WA - The Hop
11 - Portland, OR - Hawthorne Theatre
13 - Modesto, CA - Fat Cat Uni
15 - San Francisco, CA - DNA Lounge
17 - Los Angeles, CA - The Vex
18 - San Diego, CA - Brick By Brick
19 - Corona, CA - M15 Concert Bar & Grill
20 - Las Vegas, NV - Vamp’d
22 - Arvada, CO - Jammin Joes
25 - Arlington, TX - The Boiler Room

They sounded great earlier this year. I wasn't really familiar with them and wasn't expecting much, but they really impressed me. The singer, who is apparently new, is great, very smooth and pleasant sounding. The rest of the band can still shred too.
check out some youtubage:

I guess it's too much to hope for another East Coast leg, but I think they would fill the seats. When I saw them, they clearly booked a venue that was too small. It was packed to the rafters.

Last edited by a moderator: