Dick Sirloin's very own Unida thread

I love this band even more now! Took a few listens to warm up to "Coping with the Urban Coyote" compared to that other unreleased/unofficial album

Next stop: that split with Dozer that got rereleased last year

Demilich said:
Next stop: that split with Dozer that got rereleased last year

Have you heard Dozer yet? I tried talking about them around here a little bit, I think only NAD listened, you would probably like them. I think Max would like these guys too, the new album gives me a heavy QOTSA vibe at times.

I've heard one track from "Through the Eyes of Heathens" or whatever their last album was but i can't remember it so that split will be my re-introduction to them!

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Have you heard Dozer yet? I tried talking about them around here a little bit, I think only NAD listened, you would probably like them. I think Max would like these guys too, the new album gives me a heavy QOTSA vibe at times.
Those samples you posted were KILLER and I need some of their shit. Very good band.

Saw a Unida shirt at Coachella yesterday, woo!

NADatar said:
John Garcia is my father!

Gardenia (Kyuss)
Life (Hermano)
Thong Song (Kyuss)
Muezli (Slo Burn)
Human Tornado (Unida)
If Only Two (Unida)
Wet Pussycat (Unida)
Black Woman (Unida)
Demon Cleaner (Kyuss)
The Bottle (Hermano)
Freedom Run (Kyuss)
Cowboys Suck (Hermano)
Angry American (Hermano)
Cain (Unida)
Slaylina (Unida)
Whitewater (Kyuss)

didn't include anything from And the Circus Leaves Town... because you already own AND ARE SUPPOSED TO ADORE them shitz.
haha, this is like the 5th compilation I've started with Gardenia and ended with Whitewater. Not broke = why fix.

Do I have to reupload the mix? I can if'n you want'n.

No pics from Coachelfart, I like, don't believe in taking pictures at concerts. I mean apparently anyhow, as I've never done it.

Dudes this thread is 6 months old, of course the yousendshit link is dead. :loco:

@lizard: yeah, I fail it. :erk:

I didn't even think she'd show up, I assumed it was going to be a Webcast or something.