Dickie Davis is back under his ultimate metal name

Black Lagoon

Apr 24, 2001
Cornwall, England
Visit site
Yep its me again under the name I've always used here, back from a great holiday trying to work out what gigs to go to and how to finance them!

Coming up theres
Supersuckers
Jerry Cantrell
Wildhearts
In Flames
Dio
Pitchshifter
In Flames
Motorhead/Anthrax
Paul Dianno
Alice Cooper
Blaze
To name a few!

Nearest gig is 60 miles away from me as well! What can I do?

Answers on a postcard please.

:)

Welcome back Dickie...well, you could always get a girlfriend who lives in London, then you could go and stay at her place (free of charge!) on the pretext of wanting to spend some "quality time" with her...then just casually "mention" that there's a gig on, and does she fancy going? Suppose you'd have to take her with you, but hey, surely that's a small price to pay for free digs?? :lol: :rolleyes: :D

Originally posted by Sammi951
Welcome back Dickie...well, you could always get a girlfriend who lives in London, then you could go and stay at her place (free of charge!) on the pretext of wanting to spend some "quality time" with her...then just casually "mention" that there's a gig on, and does she fancy going? Suppose you'd have to take her with you, but hey, surely that's a small price to pay for free digs?? :lol: :rolleyes: :D

Your not saying that Pax has alterior motives are you Sammi?!:lol:

As for you Dave, shut it! :lol:

Originally posted by Black Lagoon
If I sleep with you can I come to London for gigs as well Pax?!?!:eek: :eek: :yow: :puke: :erk: :lol:

Erm, what r u saying Dickie...that I've been sleeping with Paxoman just to stay at his place for free, so I can go to gigs?? Hmm....you got me sussed!! :lol:

Only kidding darling (Paxoman, not Dickie!!)