Did a video for a band recording in my studio, check it out!:)

Max Morton

Sep 21, 2008
UA, Kyiv
www.maxmorton.com
Hey!
I'm about to post some more guitar tone reviews, but before I do it, I want to share my new hobby with you. With my recent clients, I tend to film their performances and then edit the footage into something videoclip-like.
Thus I reach several aims at a time: good portfolio for my studio, lots of video experience, and the last but not the least - the bands don't do scary lame videos by themselves, so I don't have to worry about it:)
Besides, I'm quite happy with this mix, so here you go:

As usual, I'll be glad to read your opinions.
Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Any info on the video, what camera and post processing etc?

Well it's the Canon EOS 600D with EF 50mm 1.4 lens. I also used a cheap ass zoom lense for a wide angle on drummer. Nothing special on post processing, just a tiiiny touch of Mojo, to bring the blacks a bit up and desaturate it.

What I can't wait for is some studio light I've already ordered:) Using the DIY lights and they suck.

Carnivorouschrysalis: An honor for me to read! Thanks man!

Drummerrrrr?: Yep. Don't forget a good lens, it does wonders. I'm totally happy with my camera and I believe I won't sell it even after I buy a cooler one.

The guitar is a Dean-USA-somethin. Forgot the model, but it really looks like PRS, and sounds nice!:)