Did anyone else listen to Brent...

bRaTpRiNcEsS

Feb 4, 2002
Past the Point of Caring
Visit site
...and get the new Metal Edge??

I gave up on it a long ass time ago, but I decided to pick this one up (couldn't find the last one Brent put up). It's cool...I guess. I was pretty disappointed that Nickelback made the cover, but they didn't take the WHOLE cover (take a look at the newest Rolling Stone, it will cause projectile vomiting). I don't know that I'll go back to buying it every month like I USED to, but I guess it's worth my $4.99 for Anthrax being in it.

The poster rules. If you're a hard core fan it's a must have. That was a true one time only shoot. Metal Edge is much better since Gargano's ran it. They play to a lot of poppy bands but I don't care, I turn the page. The Slayer interview's great too.

i've been debating whether or not i should get it.....from the sounds of it i should......i get so tired of all these shitty bands being on the covers though, i though anthrax was on the cover :(

that is the worst magazine by far as I don't even consider trash like hit parader magazines. GArgano has nu metal the heck out of that magazine but if I can get ahold of the poster I will.