Anyone else doing Sonisphere?

Black Lagoon

Apr 24, 2001
Cornwall, England
Visit site
I've been lucky enough to win tickets (along with thousands of others as aparently only 12,000 were sold as it's so f*ckin expensive), so will be off this afternoon to drive up there.
Saw Anthrax at Hellfest with DN and I must say they were awesome and DN fitted in perfectly, but I have to say I am sooooo excited at the return of JB! I'll be the one trying to get BUSH chants going between each song as I just hope he stays as he is still THE Anthrax frontman! :headbang::headbang:

Right the set list was...

What doesn't die
Fueled
Caught in a Mosh
Antisocial
Safe Home
Room For One More
I am the Law
Only
Bring The Noise
Indians

and Anthrax absolutely kicked ass!! I'd say that there were about 25,000 there on the day and most of them were watching Anthrax and they really didn't dissapoint. JB slotted right back in like he's never been anywhere and considering there would have probably been a lot of pressure on him for this show it didn't show at all. You could tell the Bush chants between the songs kept JB happy and during one particular loud chant he asked the crowd if we were calling him a pussy!
After being blown away by them at Hellfest with Nelson and coming home thinking Anthrax were saved, I'm now just hope they can convince JB to stay, as with him they are just a different class!

Hopefully this link will work to a few pics I took.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/album.php?aid=98731&id=749573510&ref=nf