Did someone ever played Rune?

I have a ps3 game called Crap cant remember at the moment :D but it is were you play in HUGE battels against the evil god Hel. You are a Freya's Champion that is going to prevent Hel for taking Midgaard as her new realm. it has great graphic and you feel very alive in the game but. After some time you gonna get bored i think because the gameplay is too similar.. but over all great game.

Oh and no i never played Rune :)

Never played Rune...but I have played Viking on PS3...was kinda fun to jump down out of the hills on the marching armies ..course I got my ass beat down but it was still fun. Nother game I really liked was Shadow of the Collosous on PS2...very pretty...though slightly annoying to figure the puzzles out when drinking.

I have a ps3 game called Crap cant remember at the moment :D but it is were you play in HUGE battels against the evil god Hel. You are a Freya's Champion that is going to prevent Hel for taking Midgaard as her new realm. it has great graphic and you feel very alive in the game but. After some time you gonna get bored i think because the gameplay is too similar.. but over all great game.

Oh and no i never played Rune :)

Viking: Battle for Asguard. I loved that game, took the time to beat it and it was well worth it. The last boss was a pain in the ass though, I had to have a buddy beat it for me, my gamer skills are lacking.

Viking: Battle for Asguard. I loved that game, took the time to beat it and it was well worth it. The last boss was a pain in the ass though, I had to have a buddy beat it for me, my gamer skills are lacking.

hehe know how you feel it took me atleast 32 times to get her :) but didnt you think that the gameplay was too similar in the different worlds?