did you ever woke up and saw that there's a great concert in your hometown?

hoehlentroll

Mar 15, 2007
Mannheim, Germany
The city where I live in is quite big but has been always overlooked in terms of metalgigs. I was really suprised and happy as I saw this billing:

Beastfest 2009

* Dimmu Borgir (NOR)
* Heaven Shall Burn (D)
* Dark Tranquillity (USA)
* Ignite (USA)
* Parkway Drive (AUS)
* The Black Dahlia Murder (USA)
* Comeback Kid (USA)
* Broilers (D)
* Neaera (D)
* August Burns Red (USA)
* Despised Icon (USA)
* God Forbid (USA)
* Whitechapel (USA)
* Anima (D)

The concert is just 1 km from where I live. :headbang:

Haha who was there...Metal 2000 in Mannheim?

-Motörhead
-Slayer
-Dream Theater
-Iron Maiden

..And I saw Janick Gers fall off the stage, because he made some crazy & annoying posing stuff too much. After that, the original ´80 formation (1983 - 1988) was on stage. I will never forget that!

I live in Mannheim and the beast festival is at the same place where the metal 2000 was. It has been 9 years since such a cool event took place, so I'm quite happy!

..And I saw Janick Gers fall off the stage, because he made some crazy & annoying posing stuff too much. After that, the original ´80 formation (1983 - 1988) was on stage. I will never forget that!

Hahahahaha, that's so perfect, it was a message from god :lol:

I work about half a mile away from the V-Festival, but that's nothing I'd ever attend.

Quite a few big bands play in Colchester, where my band is based (so, where I spend a lot of time). Over the past few years we've had Chimaira, Lamb of God, Divine Heresy to name a few. Over the next few months we have 36 Crazyfists and In Flames/Cancer Bats coming to town!