Did you guys hear what that band CELLADOR did??? OMG WTF!!!!

Cellador

Aug 8, 2004
Omaha, NE USA
www.cellador.com
OMG Melodic SPEED METAL out of Nebraska, USA??!?!?!?!? GET OUT OF HERE!!!

Well its true, THERE IS POWER METAL IN THE MIDWEST USA!!!

EDIT 10/27/04 NEW SONG ADDED!

http://www.cellador.com/audio.html

I know I know, some stuff is missing, but I get so anxious on this shit I can't contain myself sometimes and need to post!!! So yeah listen to that and remember the name: CELLADOR

THESE ARE JUST FUCKAROUND SAMPLES! MORE SOON TO COME(including vox)

Thanks guys!

Very nice. I liked it a lot. A couple of criticisms:

-Get a bassist. One that knows the instrument. One that can write lines
-A lot of the time you were out of sync with the drummer.
-Don't play the same lead more than once. Instead, have an actual solo part.

one critisim. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH COB. THIS IS THE COB BOARD. YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST PUT IT ON THE COB OFF TOPIC OR SOMETHING. I MEAN, UNLESS YOU'RE COB AND YOU'RE MAKING A NEW BAND, PUT IT SOMEWHERE ELSE PLZ. KTHNXBYE.

Thanatopsis said:
I think only you and I understand what you meant by that, haha

haha....thank god theres someone.

dude....2 games down, the sox need to kick some empirical ass here in fenway

I think the name came from Donnie Darko, anyway I've seen a band called Cellador, they sucked. This is OK, but wouldn't be something i'd pay to listen to.

LazyGuitar said:
I think the name came from Donnie Darko, anyway I've seen a band called Cellador, they sucked. This is OK, but wouldn't be something i'd pay to listen to.

in donnie darko its cellar door, which is the same as i was saying...either way its not cellador.

:Spam:

need a dipl0ma to enlarge your vi@gr@ online with your m[o]rtgage rate at the onl1ne pharmacy?

/* alan ralsky will be hanged by the fucking balls and flogged to death with a chainsaw blade chain */

You guys (other posts) are fucking lame...

This band is decent and has potential.
I'd like to hear some kick ass vox and I assume you are using a drum program...
Lots of potential and keep it up I like what I hear.

We're working on the vocals as we speak. The recordings were done while we were in between singers and getting the new drummer up to speed. Don't worry about the Sox, they'll get their shit together. Gotta support New England sports. (My older bro plays for the Pats, guess who he is) :headbang: