Did you know this site is blocked in China?

Acujer

Apr 14, 2008
The site homepage and forum is blocked in China. Funny, huh? I have to use a proxy to access it.

Congratulations! You have been tagged by the Communist Party.

Obviously it is due to the immoral behavior and stage acts that this conglomeration of hecklers engage in. The so called "music" performed by the so called, "band", called, The Iron Maidens, is not only disharmonious to a moral, ethical and disciplined society, it further continues to propagate and instill evil and ill thoughts and beliefs in their so called, "fans". This fanatical cult disguised as a rock band, has no place in a highly advanced and harmonious culture.

Obviously it is due to the immoral behavior and stage acts that this conglomeration of hecklers engage in. The so called "music" performed by the so called, "band", called, The Iron Maidens, is not only disharmonious to a moral, ethical and disciplined society, it further continues to propagate and instill evil and ill thoughts and beliefs in their so called, "fans". This fanatical cult disguised as a rock band, has no place in a highly advanced and harmonious culture.

I couldn't have said it better myself! :devil:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nice one!! :heh: