didnt have enough with guitar heroe multitracks file ? come here kids!

I don't get this rockband multitracks-stuff...

I downloaded 3 or 4 songs to listen to the drumtracks. But there weren't any. Just Bass-Guitar, Guitar and MIDI's?!?

I don't get this rockband multitracks-stuff...

I downloaded 3 or 4 songs to listen to the drumtracks. But there weren't any. Just Bass-Guitar, Guitar and MIDI's?!?

Yeah, most of these aren't like the ones from the batch previously posted on here. And a large majority of these aren't even the original artists...just bad quality covers. There's a few original artist stuff there, but even they are a single guitar track, bass track, and an everything else track. Disappointing. I would LOVE to find a Scar Symmetry Holographic Universe rockband track all separated like those others! :headbang:

Yeah, most of these aren't like the ones from the batch previously posted on here. And a large majority of these aren't even the original artists...just bad quality covers. There's a few original artist stuff there, but even they are a single guitar track, bass track, and an everything else track. Disappointing. I would LOVE to find a Scar Symmetry Holographic Universe rockband track all separated like those others! :headbang:

Ah, okay ... Shit, I hoped, I could sample some cool snares :D

did anyone see the file for all that remains - six?

its very interesting comparing it to the version on the album, the version from this site appears to be the unmixed files or something, sound far less polished