didnt know

Tee said:
:OMG: really? :confused:

btw, hello! :wave:

i am also croatian,,and live in melbourne ,,do a lot of croatians come to this site,,,good to see some metalheads from croatia,,when i was in zagreb a couple of years the only band was undercode and legija(i know enio),,and when i was there i went to jabuka,,zagrebs cool,,ja isto sviram u metal band
check it out i pozdrave sve hrvata www.phantombola.com
cu ce mose

bog feris

steeldragon said:
i am also croatian,,and live in melbourne ,,do a lot of croatians come to this site,,,good to see some metalheads from croatia,,when i was in zagreb a couple of years the only band was undercode and legija(i know enio),,and when i was there i went to jabuka,,zagrebs cool,,ja isto sviram u metal band
check it out i pozdrave sve hrvata www.phantombola.com
cu ce mose

bog feris
:OMG: arararargh! hop closer for a hug! :tickled:
ne znam kaj volis, power, black, death?...... onda cu ti reci... ima svega..... ;)
(I have an uncle in Sydney, just to mention, though who cares, LOL... )
yep, hear you, of course! enjoy, love and cherish Neve... ah, no, \m/ Nevermore!!! :D

Tamara

unknown said:
Tee is shocked and appalled (?)
I no speaks English dat well, especially when you put a questionmark in parenthesis, after a statement. or something. :( help an old lady and elaborate...... teh statement. :D

I listen to Nevermore. I swear!!!!!%^$**

In fact, a funny story:
This lady in her 50's sat next to me when I went to NYC last week,
and I had my EoR cd with me, when I put it in my cd-player she looked at the cd case and said: (I hate it when people next to me on planes/ buses/ trains try to "make a conversation with me *right* when I put my head phones on)
so anyways she said: "ooh Nevermore, I know them, do they play Rock?"

yes, she was that stupid and bored apperantly.

Tee said:
:OMG: arararargh! hop closer for a hug! :tickled:
ne znam kaj volis, power, black, death?...... onda cu ti reci... ima svega..... ;)
(I have an uncle in Sydney, just to mention, though who cares, LOL... )
yep, hear you, of course! enjoy, love and cherish Neve... ah, no, \m/ Nevermore!!! :D

Tamara
volimsve from black to melodic power and hard rock,,whatever sound good,,and you,,put it this way i love the song the heart collector
bog feris
band forum --- http://phantombola.com/forum/
band web --- http://www.phantombola.com/index2.htm