Different NMF band photo

Tumn

baptized in blood
Feb 8, 2005
Washington, USA
Only seen this picture on the US promo of NMF, seems weird that they have Dan in front and Peter in the back. I scanned it off mine, so it looks weird. The Euro promo and Euro release have the regular photo, and so does the US release.

On a side note, does anyone have the Breeding Death promo? I've been looking for one and can't find it. I will buy one if someone does or knows where I can get it.

bbnmfus.jpg

Just bought my BD promo off eBay and am currently having to wait patiently for it. I think I've actually seen a few on eBay in recent months, so I'm sure if you're patient and keep your eyes out you'll find one soon.

I'm still trying to get my ugly mitts on the RTC and North American NMF promos. After that (minus other merch.) I think I'll just need the S. American NMF digipack, Austrailian BD/RTC split cd and RTC on vinyl (which, all going well, should also be on its way shortly ... though I won't get my hopes up)

I got a BD promo cheap last week from my local store. It randomly turned up second hand, so I grabbed it straight away.

Bah, I never looked at the label website, oh well! Mine looks all weird because I scanned it and made it huge.

Khayman666 said:
Just bought my BD promo off eBay and am currently having to wait patiently for it. I think I've actually seen a few on eBay in recent months, so I'm sure if you're patient and keep your eyes out you'll find one soon.

I'm still trying to get my ugly mitts on the RTC and North American NMF promos. After that (minus other merch.) I think I'll just need the S. American NMF digipack, Austrailian BD/RTC split cd and RTC on vinyl (which, all going well, should also be on its way shortly ... though I won't get my hopes up)

There are 2 promos for RTC as well, have you got one of them already?

The US version has a dark red border to the artwork and has the release date (November 12th 2002) on the back with the bio.

The Euro version has the black border to the artwork and release date (November 25th 2002) on the front.

Back when he was a novice collector!

Still, he has only picked on a band with a limited catalogue for his main focus. Will let you off with the guitar... and the fact that you made me laugh last week!

I have a uber-high resolution version (2500x1xxx - dunno exactly at the moment) of the pic where peter is in the front. If you want i can uplaod the edited version with the impregnated high quality band logo and removed author watermark sign. It works great on realitevly any 4:3 or 5:4 monitor :]]