we need a bloodbath poster !

Bloodsoaked Nightmares

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2006
I think they should release a bloodbath poster w/ the dvd if it ever comes out, or before to give us something to collect ! we are the fans if we nag enough they'll give in ! and not a small poster like RTC or NMF ! iwould like a large one for RTC myself ! anybody have an idea of what they would want out of a Bloodbath poster ?

Bloodsoaked Nightmares said:
I think they should release a bloodbath poster w/ the dvd if it ever comes out, or before to give us something to collect ! we are the fans if we nag enough they'll give in ! and not a small poster like RTC or NMF ! iwould like a large one for RTC myself ! anybody have an idea of what they would want out of a Bloodbath poster ?

we should not nag but ask politely the cover art to my nightmares made of flesh is awsome some ugly human like creature with his intestines coming out of him and he holding them in his hands:kickass:

Well I have a very very big picture of the cover of NMF...

For all the people that don't have this picture :)

vg4leu.jpg

I had to resize the picture... it was too big :)

i love the european NMF cover muuuuuch more than the american one. the european looks damn "scary" :D

goemo said:
we should not nag but ask politely the cover art to my nightmares made of flesh is awsome some ugly human like creature with his intestines coming out of him and he holding them in his hands:kickass:
i did'nt mean nag as in a bad way !