The Singer and Music

BrandonS

Apr 5, 2003
I honestly think Bloodbath won't be as good unless
their voice is as low as Mike's and shares mike's emotion,
which can't be matched, not even by Dan Swine-o.

However if it keeps that scratchy noise that they used on RTC
and also have a fairly low voice, that would be ownar. In other words,
if the production is exactly the same, with maybe longer songs
and stronger rockin' it would be awesome. How can you have an
hour long bloodbath without a bloodbath CD that is 1 hour long?
RTC is like a man's orgasm..... Wheeeeee... *poof*! And it doesn't
satisfy too good. Hey wait, I just insulted myself.

Anyway why did Mike leave the band, that sucks.... And I doubt
you guys kicked him out, that would be like kicking Satan out of hell,
it just don't make sense.

RTC isn't THAT short, it's about standard CD-length. And it fuckin satisfies, baby! HAHEHAHEHA! And if you ever call Dan "Swine-O" again without a really good reason I'm coming to stab you wherever you are.

Swedish death metal album can't be so long! Check out for any album recorded for this scene... hmm... Dismember for example. And dont forget that BB its just the side project, I won't they spend too much time on the side of their own bands..

Mike was the voice of the group the emotion, the best singer in this fucking business damnit, peter is a good replacement but it's not mike !!!
but a second guitarist.... it's gonna kick ass !!! it will kill!
well i hope next cd will be as good as rtc!!!
rtc fucking rulz!!!

you guys totally forgot how peter used to sound back in the day. yeah mike has a real deep voice like you know that evil guy from inspector gadget and thats awesome.. peter has a deep voice but yeah way different hes awesome though.. i hope they get to do a world tour or something.. and hear the old stuff with peter

Peter Tagintrain was a pretty obvious guess, but this Martin Axelrod was an impossible guess. I've never heard of this guy, or any of the bands he is in. And they said he was a big name, lol.... if he was I would have heard it. Or seen it.

It was very obvious Dan Swine-o wasn't going to do vocals, because he is too lazy and his beerbelly doesn't allow passage through small doors. :)

i really can't wait for the new album, we all know its gonnna be tons more heavy with 2 guitarists and theres gonna be bloodcurdling harmonies
and really can't wait to see how peter comes through

Peter did some incredible vocals on some Hypocrisy Live Album. I think he's a good replacement.
But what I really want to know is, who will record the next album. Peter and Dan are both recording guys and I'm surprised if they will do the production together or who will do it. I think Peter should record bass and drums, and Dan guitars and vocals. :)

Steve Wilson will be producing!

Oh no the horror! kill that guy!

ahahahhaha