So i just saw a certain swedish death metal band at a certain german festival

i dont think the pictures do it justice, the make-up looked excellent. Renkse did as i expected and had his head down with minimal to no headbanging at all. it was great, i got to the second row and had a great view. i only went to wacken to see bloodbath (ok, and Zyklon) and it was worth it. i cant remember the setlist order, but the whole breeding death ep was played and eaten was a stand out track.

Mikael confirmed on stage that he wont do vocals for bloodbath, but fingers crossed he will .

If Mike doesn't do vocals for Bloodbath's next album, Dan should just do them if he's up for it, his growl is excellent.

What can I say, the gig ruled !!
Definately a highlight of the festival together with the absolutely _flawless_ suffocation gig.

As mentioned earlier they played their best realease allthrough, namely Breeding Death. Other fat bastards where "Ways to the grave" "Bastard son of God" "Eaten" and "Soul Evisceration".

Jonas Renkse also surprised me with new _long_ hair. Pretty cool, reminds me of the early years.

And about the make up, don't take it too serious you unlucky ones who didn't see the gig, it looked better in motion, and was (like the band actually) not to be taken so godamn serious ;)

Well, about the blood... you shouldn't take it too serious. And Dan at least must have put it on in very short time, because he was on stage to prepare the show without the blood makeup, and went backstage only a few minutes before the show started.

And who cares about the image anyways, because the show was totally awesome!