I just stopped by a certain place...

Prismatic Sphere said:
He posts (along with me) on the SXBB as does Demonspell.

Greetings displaced BBers...although I find expressing nostalgia for an internet forum to be a bit mawkish and it took me approximately one day to get over General Chat withdrawal, I see no reason to sever the acquaintances I made there.

PS for PS: See you on the ninth of December!

ManÖwarrioR said:
He showed you only the part Non-Brothers are allowed to see, actually.
i HAVE seen it all.
you ban everyone that posts there anyway, yes you are about as cool as skunk and the rest of the mods at IMBB. :bah:

GeminiBabe said:
i HAVE seen it all.
you ban everyone that posts there anyway, yes you are about as cool as skunk and the rest of the mods at IMBB. :bah:

I never banned anybody.

Sadly, the one good thing to ccome of the "restructuring": the virtual disappearence of Kelly, has been spoiled by the arrival of someone perhaps even worse !:OMG: The one and only time I've ever used the ignore feature on a BB :(

GeminiBabe said:
well i thought it was your bb? :err: if it is then why was i banned? fuck eveyone was banned.

I was on a computer-free vacation when those bans happened. Even if I was there I sure as hell wouldn't ban anyone because I rarely visit the non-Brothers forums - as far as I'm concerned anything can go down there and I won't moderate (I never even actually used my mod powers I think...).

ManÖwarrioR said:
I was on a computer-free vacation when those bans happened. Even if I was there I sure as hell wouldn't ban anyone because I rarely visit the non-Brothers forums - as far as I'm concerned anything can go down there and I won't moderate (I never even actually used my mod powers I think...).
okey dokey Mano, but i never did anything to piss anybody off.

Just pisses me off about the banning when i am not told as to why I am banned.

will not and do not want to be on YOUR BB.
I went there to talk to konnor and solo, occasionally CoB.
seen what metal you all were listening too to check it out since i do like what you listen too.
But evidently the fucktards that you have modding YOUR BB are dumb fucks.
I really don't need the 12 year old mentality out of the BB, just want to touch base with konnor on occasion.

I`m still around, but have no interest in what you retards have to say. Pretty pathetic to see all of you still talking about others from the GC. *yawn* get a life already.

:moon: