I just stopped by a certain place...

Great post BD

I think most people, especially the mods and their ass kissers didn't realize that this is the internet

Most people just needed a sense of humor and things would have gotten along much better

Alex999 said:
looks like me and Nav
No, looks like it was just me. God knows what that was for then. Presumably yet another display of idiotic moderation, and if any of the mods read this, an explanation would be fabulous :D

Prismatic Sphere said:
Indeed. You actually outsmarted yourself with that post.:)
That was intentional. Call it self-deprecating humour. :)

Good to see you're still around, PS.

Don't mind me, just passing through.

Hey RL.... down here you're nothing but a turd in the pool. Get back to the Sheep BB. :)

Oh and btw, DOD sucks. Maiden sucks. IMBB sucks. IMBB moderation sucks. Even Spectrum sucks. :)

Ray_M said:
I`m still around, but have no interest in what you retards have to say. Pretty pathetic to see all of you still talking about others from the GC. *yawn* get a life already.

I have to agree with you. Every day, some one like Silver or Soundmaster post some shitty thing about how the old BB is crap. It's a fuckin obsession for them.
I also find it hilarious that Silver posts so much shite about kings of 80's poof-pop Duran Duran JUST to annoy people like me, yet HE'S the one ignoring ME cos I annoy him more!
Ha ha!! I love it. :D

TakinTheMusicBack said:
I have to agree with you. Every day, some one like Silver or Soundmaster post some shitty thing about how the old BB is crap. It's a fuckin obsession for them.
I also find it hilarious that Silver posts so much shite about kings of 80's poof-pop Duran Duran JUST to annoy people like me, yet HE'S the one ignoring ME cos I annoy him more!
In your last 10 posts here you've said more times "Duran Duran" than Sound Master and John Silver combined.

and..

You don't have anything to do with this thread n00b.

TakinTheMusicBack said:
yet HE'S the one ignoring ME cos I annoy him more!
Let's clear up that one little point. I never ignore people because they're good at annoying me. Trust me on that, firstly because it can't be done by people like you. And also because on the Maiden bb I used to enjoy the arguments and outright insults. But I like a little challenge. You don't provide that, you're plain dull and boring. You think by bringing up Duran Duran in my Di'anno thread or Top female thread you can piss me off. Not at all. There is no reply anyone could give to that without sinking to your low quality of conversation. So, I choose to ignore you because you're stupid.

Quote: In your last 10 posts here you've said more times "Duran Duran" than Sound Master and John Silver combined.

No kidding.

TakinTheMusicBack said:

Excuse me, but who were you on the old board?

Tangerine Dreamer said:
Hey RL.... down here you're nothing but a turd in the pool. Get back to the Sheep BB. :)

Oh and btw, DOD sucks. Maiden sucks. IMBB sucks. IMBB moderation sucks. Even Spectrum sucks. :)

Wow why are you even in here then.

The Navigator said:
about 50% of these people can be found at:
http://duellist.proboards21.com/

I got banned there cos I couldn't post there.

....there's something wrong with the logic in that line. I think I meant to say - I got registred, after a week I got a notice saying I could activate my account, which didn't work, than the activating link work but I couldn't post, then I could post which meant every post would take me 10 minutes, then I asked for help for the hundred of time, still no reply and then I finally managed to post a topic in which I complaint about the board.....

That got me deleted right away. :)

Prismatic Sphere said:
Now where are:

The Assassin.....

Anyone know his whereabouts? AFter a short crash on my emailaccount I lost his email and he was nowhere to be found at the IM BB.....it's been some time now but I haven't been very succesfull in finding him back....pity, he's one of the greater persons online.....