Hello dears

Lady Vampy

Mrs. Maskim_Xul
Jul 5, 2003
Durham, UK.
Visit site
Well I figured with the closing of the General Chat back at at IMBB I should find myself a new home and it looks like this is gonna be it :) Hello to everyone from there :wave: Aren't these smilies ace? :D

Reactions: Rainking
I just popped a locofart, why doesn't people read the post saying: For those of you coming over from the official Maiden bb? And why do people have an incredible urge to say I'm here? I must have seen over 50 such posts since I joined this forum a month ago!

yo there! been a long time since i've talked to ya, welcome to the boards latest persona. hopefully this is a tad more...permanent. and yes, these smilies kick much ass. :-D

Ergol The Ineffable said:
I just popped a locofart, why doesn't people read the post saying: For those of you coming over from the official Maiden bb? And why do people have an incredible urge to say I'm here? I must have seen over 50 such posts since I joined this forum a month ago!

they arent as boreing as readin ya complain about it!

MRBEAST said:
i ate it all and all the left over burgers-all thats left is jello and potato salad:loco:

Oh, shit! Don't get me started on talking about Bill Cosby again! :lol:

Hello, Lady Vampy!

Hello to the people that know me, hello to the people that don't, to the people that bitched at me posting here I only saw the Maiden only thing after I posted and I thought it was better to do it here than in a general room due where I've come from...

... does that make sense?

:Shedevil: = my official new fave smilie :D