Digidesign Announcement

If the degidesign name is going away i was thinking along the lines of whats gnna happen with the Digidesign hardware, maybe a new line of products? which they are apparently going to release later this year

Probably nothing for a while. Or at the very least, they'll re-release their current stuff with Avid printed on it and update the version number.:yuk:

They could've at least made a more outrageous announcement if they were gonna publish on April 1st...

'Everything's going native!!! ProTools 9 tomorrow, you'll have ADC, RTAS won't suck, you WONT HAVE TO USE OUR FRIGINA INTERFACEH!??!!?'

Soooo they have new products in the pipeline for this year. Wonder when they will be announced. Possibly at NAB in a few weeks?

Probably nothing for a while. Or at the very least, they'll re-release their current stuff with Avid printed on it and update the version number.:yuk:

Yeah, I'm pretty happy I ordered the Profire 2626 now before it's going to cost 1500$ and suck like all the Digidesign hardware

Pictures from a Gearslutz thread:
GetUserImage-2aspx.jpg

GetUserImageaspx.jpg

They could've at least made a more outrageous announcement if they were gonna publish on April 1st...

'Everything's going native!!! ProTools 9 tomorrow, you'll have ADC, RTAS won't suck, you WONT HAVE TO USE OUR FRIGINA INTERFACEH!??!!?'

:lol::lol::lol: