digipack

all of them? i heard some people bought em at target but the album doesn't come up on the website. whats up with that?

Not sure about the website, theres a Jewel case version also im guessing according to this:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbXYc2iCH3Y&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

kmart is really close to were i live are digipaks availble there? target is a bit far away

While I'm not digging the carboard packaging, I'd much rather buy the album at a local, independent music store (where I did) as opposed to a national chain.

I'm a little envious of the guy in the video getting it in a regular jewel case. I completely hate digipaks. I'm extremely picky about my discs and I didn't even like the one that Best Buy sent me so I went to the store yesterday to pick out one that I thought was in better shape. I'll return the other one in a day or two.

The closest independent stores (Vintage Vinyl, Princeton Record Exchange) are each about an hour for me so some things just have to come from national chains. Besides, Best Buy threw in a free concert with my purchase so it was kind of hard to turn down. Best Buy also has an exclusive on the new Alice Cooper, so that's where my copy of that came from as well.

I'm a little envious of the guy in the video getting it in a regular jewel case. I completely hate digipaks. I'm extremely picky about my discs and I didn't even like the one that Best Buy sent me so I went to the store yesterday to pick out one that I thought was in better shape. I'll return the other one in a day or two.

The closest independent stores (Vintage Vinyl, Princeton Record Exchange) are each about an hour for me so some things just have to come from national chains. Besides, Best Buy threw in a free concert with my purchase so it was kind of hard to turn down. Best Buy also has an exclusive on the new Alice Cooper, so that's where my copy of that came from as well.

I've been in that position, so I totally understand. And I agree, I fucking hate digipacks; I would have preferred a jewel case, as they are more protective.