Just bought GOTE European digipack

XM

New Metal Member
May 24, 2004
Just bought the digipack version of GOTE. So info for you, in case you're interested.

So, it's a double cd with Anthrax, Lone J, In my world on the bonus cd.
The digipack itself could be better. It's made out recycled-looking cardboard, so the covers are not shiny. It's 3-sided with the 2 booklets (normal booklet+ Nuclear Blast advert booklet) in the left sleeve, normal cd in the middle, and the bonus cd in the right sleeve. The bonus cd does not have any protective case. A sticker in the plastic wrap says "Strictly limited edition with 3 bonus tracks".

Great songs though...
TR

Too bad it's a digipack... I'll wait and see if they do a normal double jewel case for it, if not, I'll stay with my merry US copy. Thanx for the info though.

I don't like digi-paks....it sux some songs are omitted depending on what country you live in. Everybody should get the same songs and if need be, add an extra disc if all don't fit on one disc.

ThraxMan

I bought it today, don´t whine you guys!
Here´s my review of the bonus tracks:
Anthrax: Killer, they fastened it up a bit and together with John´s vocals it´s really aggresive
Lone Justice: John´s singing maybe a little more monotonous than Joey was. But over all, this song is great (and I´m saying it even though I never really took part in that Lone Justice craze in here sometime ago) and I really enjoy listening to it. Reminds me of Molly Hatchet somehow. Don´t you know why?
In My World-not my most fave Anthrax tune ever, but it´s definitely grown with John´s vocal, even though I miss the Scott´s spoken intro...

johnnieCzech said:
I bought it today, don´t whine you guys!

Here´s my review of the bonus tracks:
Anthrax: Killer, they fastened it up a bit and together with John´s vocals it´s really aggresive
Lone Justice: John´s singing maybe a little more monotonous than Joey was. But over all, this song is great (and I´m saying it even though I never really took part in that Lone Justice craze in here sometime ago) and I really enjoy listening to it. Reminds me of Molly Hatchet somehow. Don´t you know why?
In My World-not my most fave Anthrax tune ever, but it´s definitely grown with John´s vocal, even though I miss the Scott´s spoken intro...

Where did you get the digipack?? From a website?

I picked this up on Wednesday and am frickin' LOVING it, people! I love the matt-finish cardboard and dig the packaging overall. I never really play my original CDs much now, I copy em for the car so i'm not fussed about the cardboard from a safety perspective.

But the music is superb! :OMG: This is the 21st century's Live Undead! Go, Thraxmen!!! :D

(and Lone Justice is fab)