St. Anger digipack scratches cd?

never said i listened to metallica, though i do from time to time.
which you must too to have such a strong opinion on their crapness. If you don't then you are just an idiot posting crap on stuff you don't know, if you do then you are a self proclaimed idiot for listening to metallica.....and tatu.

I was into them for about 2 years. I sold their CD's 10 or 11 years ago. I couldn't stand them anymore. Even their older music bothered me. Everything was so samey. Slow intro into a fast song, title track, filler, song with clean guitar verses and distorted choruses finishing with some "power" ending, a bunch of filler, instrumental, fast short song (or vice-versa on Lighting), the end. Then the s/t hit with it's generic pop songs with distorted guitars. I could take no more. Everything they did after that was just them digging the hole deeper.

And t.A.T.u. is a breath of fresh air compared to 'lica. At least the guitars on their album are heavier.

... but yeah, I guess I can relate to the topic of this thread. I bought the new Radiohead limited edition, and the disc came in the sleeve and it was all fucked up. Looked like someone splashed acid on it. I took it back and got the regular version. And I have the new Devin Townsend limited, and the real disc came in the sleeve while the pointless, 3 track bonus disc sat in the plastic part.

do me a favor don't buy metallica new album!!!!

don't let them joking you!!!!

give that 20 bucks to MANES or to EPHEL DUATH.... help the underground....

please.....

it's seem pointless or off topic...

but it's not...

unfortunately..:erk: