Digorgio's Response

Seventh Son

Zero Salvation
Apr 16, 2001
Sydney, Australia
homepage.mac.com
I just recieved this in an email from steve himself, regarding the whole Iced Earth saga:

Hello,
Before I answer your question. Perhaps you can answer one for me.
Does it really matter if I'm an asshole or not?
Just wondering.
I mean the album is going to sound great. They're going to replace me with some one good. Life goes on. And I wanted to ask someone, out of a lot of people asking the same question...Does it matter what happened..? Forgive me if I come across as rude, but I've been bombarded lately with this very question, and I honestly thought nobody would care.
In case you're interested, I'm planning on - when I have time to do so properly - to write "my side" of what went down and post it in the news section of my own web site. As much as I'd like to think this is so minor of a deal, I guess I'm obliged to answer to my friends, and fans of the music. So I will, one day, unwillingly, type something that will hopefully get everyone to, as my good friend always states so well - "support the music, not the rumors" !!!
Cheers.
SD

Hmmm seems a bit suss to me, until i hear his side im sticking with my original thought after i heard he quit when he knew the deal before he joined: Steve= Bit of a wanker.
At least he did reply though i guess, he could have just ignored it so ill give him credit for that.
Thanks for letting me know!

Dont worry kem, you are probably right that we shouldnt jump to conclusions till we know the full story, for all we know one of his family members might be really sick or something. I guess we will find out sonner or later.