Dimebag Darrell (RIP)

Damm you americans and you're guns damm you.

You guys arae fucking dumb. If you didnt realize, Dimebag was American, he was TEXAN for christ sakes. The thread is about Dimebag, and how he was a killer fucking guitarist, and you retards are trying go "lol America is dum!"

Fuck being sad about how dimebag dieing, id much rather be happy listening to fucking GSTK and rocking out. The Trend is DEEEAAAADDDD :kickass:

nah theyre saying how guns are dumb, which is a BS arguement.

there are no dumb guns, merely dumb operators.

I was making the point that we would still have a killer guitarist if America had more gun control.

bahahaha you guys dont get it; gun control isnt going to do a damn thing. ever heard the phrase 'where there's a will, there's a way'?

my city has an experimental program designed to curb gun usage in crimes/stop the spread of illegal weapons. it's 5 years in federal prison if you own an illegal weapon in the city. guess what? that doesn't deter people; i.e. it's a failure.

I carry a switchblade and chavs are a group of teenage criminals, usually of white origin who imitate black people thinking that they are gangsters and live rough lives, listening to rap music, wearing tracksuits, imitation burberry hats, etc. They are against those who are in the out crowd such as goths, punks, and many stereotypes who are murdered in the streets however the media refuse to mention it because they couldn't give a fuck.

Söy;5663711 said:
bahahaha you guys dont get it; gun control isnt going to do a damn thing. ever heard the phrase 'where there's a will, there's a way'?

my city has an experimental program designed to curb gun usage in crimes/stop the spread of illegal weapons. it's 5 years in federal prison if you own an illegal weapon in the city. guess what? that doesn't deter people; i.e. it's a failure.

Then explain the fact that in a country like England for instance (which does suffer quite horrendously from gang violence) that has made owning a firearm without a license illegal; there is much, much less incidences of gun crime?

Then explain the fact that in a country like England for instance (which does suffer quite horrendously from gang violence) that has made owning a firearm without a license illegal; there is much, much less incidences of gun crime?

In my state, you don't need a permit for a shotgun, but you do need one for any other semi-automatic firearm. And Dime is from Texas...in Texas, there are crazy scenerios you can get away with shooting people, pets or other animals (you can even get a free shotgun for opening a bank account), though, Texas is the state that most actively uses the death penalty. So, gun control definitely won't go over well over there, as well as in other states, mostly southern and probably California as well.

Söy;5663711 said:

Well if i went to america today i could get a gun licence purchase a gun that day and have that gun in 3 days, and its even easier to get Ammunition so no wonder america is so fucked up.

but at least the majority of american's are able to type in logical, coherent sentences instead of one run-on paragraph :lol:

Söy;5665674 said:
but at least the majority of american's are able to type in logical, coherent sentences instead of one run-on paragraph :lol:

No they can't cause America is filled with uneducated people that can't read or write.